Sunday, January 20, 2008

the weekend catch up

So I've been out of touch a couple of days. I scrapbooked on Friday night and Saturday. Jason had the events of the weekend he managed to bust a water pipe at his fathers home. Something about some rust, and the next thing you know bam. So something simple turned into a plumber being called. YUCK.

WE went to the chili cook off the other night. It was alot of fun actually. Joshua provided most of the entertainment for all of us.

At the crop this weekend we saw a bunch of people we hadn't seen in awhile. Well we saw them last time but the scrapped this time. Glad they came. Hope they come back.

As far as WW goes. I had a bad day yesterday. The chili cook off was to hard to tell points. I think I did OK but probably went over 4 or 5. But most days last week I left 1 or 2 on the table so I hope when I hop on the scales in the morning it'll be what I want to see. Which is at least 2 pounds.

In other random news Emily ( child in Mississippi) got 1.5 inches of snow yesterday. She lives very south in Mississippi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lot of fun cropping this weekend but, it's back to the real world in the morning. Good luck with the scales Chelle!!! See ya soon.
djw

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hi....may the scales be with you. a

Debbie H said...

I enjoyed the crop weekend too. Good to see everyone.

Chelle, don't beat yourself up on one day of points "slippage", keep going, you'll be fine! You are doing great.

Deb H