Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another day....

well until I started writing about my life everyday I didn't realize how truely boring it is.
I have finished another week at the barrel how great is that. I have really started thinking about switching jobs but then I think of the hours and cut in pay at least for awhile and losing my discount and I just can't start really looking. We'll see.
I really enjoy doing this everyday. My food struggle from a couple of days ago isn't as bad as it was. But i could still eat a gaint snickers bar if one were to appear in my living room.
I'll be at the crop tomorrow around 5-530 with 100 cal paks and drinks for myself. Anything else needed let me know. See my scrappin friends tomorrow. And my "summer" friends Saturday night at the chili cook off.

1 comment:

Debbie H said...

I have not remembered to check the blog, but I think I am caught up now, congrats on your WW struggle, Chelle. I am bringing fresh fruit to the crop tonight, so that should be OK.

Deb H