Friday, January 25, 2008

Its my day off !!!!!!!!!!

My day off has arrived. Unfortunately I do have to work tomorrow. Anyway not much in the plan today. I cleaned the house last night so I could lay around today. I do have to go to the grocery today but I love to go to the grocery. (except its cold) so going to the grocery isn't really a chore to me.

I don't really have much to add. My mother in law did have surgery this morning and is now in recovery. Jason is at the hospital but I was told it wasn't necessary for me to be there. She didn't have any trouble and everything went as planned. She should be coming home in a couple of hours. Jason did say a couple of weeks ago something about us checking on her and making sure she has food and other stuff she needs. Anyway Patti if you are reading this get well soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelle...hope your MIL is doing well. Wish you didn't have to work tomorrow so you could go to Glasgow too. But, we will pick up the stuff you need if this class is great. Call me if you think of anything else you need. djw

scrap happy girl said...

Best wishes for your mil.a