Saturday, January 12, 2008

Okay so its Saturday and I've slept in (till later than I'm willing to admit) and I have been to the grocery and had lunch. Not really much to tell. Nick surprised me when I got home from the grocery he was doing his own laundry. Granted he picked just his clothes out of the dirty clothes but at least he is participating in something that he will need to know very soon.

When I had my oil changed today I had to have a new battery. We had a 3 year warranty on the last one but couldn't remember when we bought the thing. Although I don't feel like it was 3 years ago but we went ahead and bought a new one just in case. he said I had 1/2 as many cold cranking amps as I needed. Whatever that means so I have a new battery with a warranty longer than I will probably keep the car. How much sense does that make.

Till later

No comments: