Sunday, February 3, 2008

What a game.....

It was quite a finish. If you aren't a football fan I'm sorry. But I love this game. Football is a great game. We paced the floor I wanted the Gaints to win and they did. How fun was that.

The patriots should have won and it pretty much went down to the last min. I love a game like that. If Notre Dame could just win more than they lose this year it will be a great year.

So the conference was great. I learned alot to use for VBS this summer. We stayed in a fancy hotel with a valet, a bellhop and a huge lobby. Starbucks included. We were on the 20th floor and the view with all the lights at night was kind of neat. There was a pool and all that but we were to busy we didn't see any of that. It has been another hard WW week. When you can't control what your options are it makes it hard.

Anyway more later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how I love football so I used the time to work on my scrapbook room. Not that it really helped! Glad you enjoyed your Nashville trip......did you hit Michael's, JoAnns or Olive Garden??? See ya soon. djw

Debbie H said...

We watched the game, for 15 years we held a huge superbowl party every year, so I think Wayne gets a little bummed out, so I watched with him. He wanted the Giants to win so he was a happy guy.

Conference sounds like it was good, glad you were treated with some luxury, sounds great!

I'll miss you this weekend, Chelle!

Deb H