Friday, February 15, 2008

Good news

Well Em is here. Or at least at my mom's. They are having some trouble getting her enrolled in school but should all be worked out next week. We are going shopping tomorrow for her 13th birthday. She is so grown up it scares me sometimes. She is also very mouthy ( don't know where she gets that).

um retreat count down is 20 or 21 days depending on which day you arrive.

HOpe everyone had a great Valentines Day. I got a card. Pretty much the same as every year.

3 comments:

scrap happy girl said...

Glad em is home! I must clean my room so I can get ready for retreat. Have a great weekend!a

Anonymous said...

She's FINALLY here. I am happy for you. I just can't imagine where she gets being "mouthy"!!! Enjoy the time with her...they are grown and gone before you know it. Have fun.......see ya soon.djw

Debbie H said...

So glad Emily made it! Hope school stuff works out. Plan on mouthy for another 5+ years, it's a girl thing.

Deb H