Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well....

Someone asked about a count down clock for retreat. I've used those cutey ones you can down load but how about a manual clock. I'll keep up with it myself. So 29 days until the friday of retreat. So Djw thats just 28 for us.

Hope you all have a blast on Saturday. I'll be spending the day with Emily. I've also got some Emily news but I'll share it with you guys when I see you. Nothing to exciting. Just news.

I got a new couch tonight. We kept the old one too. We think we might want both when we buy a house. So at least for a little while our living room is packed full.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the manual clock. But, it makes me realize I better get ready. Have fun with Emily and tell her we said HI. djw

Debbie H said...

Less than a month, oh my! The clock is a very good idea! Have fun with Emily this weekend, and can't wait to hear your news. I'll miss ya!

PS: Scrapbook store in E-Town is closing at the end of the month. So sad.

Deb H