Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brownies..

I don't care if we do brownies on Wednesday or let Debbie do them Thursday just let me know.

forcast...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/tenday/USKY0938?from=36hr_topnav_boat

I cleaned my house tonight. Jason ran the vaccum (wow). I am haircutting, nail doing, grocery shopping tomorow and packing. I don't have a spare moment next week for any of that. I am only working a half day Wednesday for any last minute prep needed.

Let me know how you are fitting it all in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Debbie wants to do them Thursday, that is fine with me. But, I don't mind helping ahead of time if needed. I am sitting in my scrapbook room and my head is starting to spin around because there IS SO MUCH STUFF!!!! Woe is me....what all do I take??? djw