Sunday, February 10, 2008

26 days for some 25 days for others. Are you ready?????????
Did you guys all have a great time. Things haven't worked out for seeing Emily. I should see her next weekend now.

I have bible study this afternoon. And I work days this week. I hate the weeks that I work during the night. I have a hard time getting back ontrack. I haven't really accomplished anything that I had planned on this weekend. Oh well there is always next week. On the 18th Jason and I will have been together for 10 years. Or at least that is when we met. Our first date was a few days later.

See ya'll soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Jason for 10 years!!! I am sure you are looking forward to the next 10. We missed ya scrapbooking with us this weekend. I am looking forward to scrappin at Betty's on the 22nd/23rd. I need to make page kits for retreat too. Sorry it didn't work out with Emily this weekend. I know how bad you want to see her. Maybe everything will work out soon. djw

Debbie H said...

MIssed ya this weekend, and sorry you didn't get to see Emily, I hope everything comes together soon. Congrats on your "anniversary", amazing how time flies! I won't be at Betty's for the Feb crop, but I will try and stop by with recipe books for you so you can pull your missing pages!

Deb H

scrap happy girl said...

10 year that's so great! I'm also sorry you didnt get to see Emily. a