Saturday, February 23, 2008

A pretty uneventful weekend. I worked today, but scrapped on Friday night as well as Saturday night. Also watched the new Knight Rider for the 2nd time. It was an absolute great movie. I looked on the internet and I didn't see any mention of a series. I hope it becomes a series. It was such a great movie.

DH.. I have your card books, dw had them, I'll bring to retreat and your recipe stuff as well. By the way we have cake and brownie duty again. o well.

Bonnie has a waiting list for retreat. So in the fall make sure to get in on the first day or you may not get in. I hope it is going to be a great time, so everyone will come back and bring their friends.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Yes, I'm hoping for a Knight Rider series!!!! I searched around and there is some chatter about it - but we'll have to wait and see.

Great scrappin weekend everyone - DH we missed you. Hope others can make the next one (Lisa, Barb, Marcheta....)

Have a great day today DW!!! You deserve it!!!

Debbie H said...

No rush on the recipes, sorry I missed you this weekend.

I heard about cake/ brownie duty. I can pick up Thursday night and bring with me Friday am, whatever is needed.

Glad Bonnie has a waiting list, that is a good sign!

PS: Again, Happy Bday to Deb!

Deb H