Saturday, November 1, 2008

Well we leave in 5 days ...

Well still have a bunch to do but I spent the evening with my family in Glasgow. It was alot of fun. My niece and nephew were so cute. They were all about trick and treating.

my goals for retreat
*start and finish cookie pages
*create tags ect for cookie swap
*finish ornaments for work
*work on pages at least 10 2 page lay outs.

I'm taking my disney stuff but I haven't really bought any papaer that I love so I dont know if I'll be starting that or not.

1 comment:

Debbie H said...

I have a lot packed and ready to go. I am rethinking bringing all this stuff, doubt I'll work on much of it, but if I can get anything done I'll be happy. I am nervous about the class I am supposed to teach, the product is not even in yet, no idea how I'll pull this one off, but we'll see I guess! Can't wait to just go.

Deb H