Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scrapbooking in the New year ...

Please let me know the dates when you guys get it worked out. Our clubhouse, not as nice as Betty's would be avaiable to. The bathrooms are a little rustic (clean but old) and there is just a frig and we have to bring our own tables and chairs but its there if you want to try it.

But personally I really like the clubhouse as long as Betty doesn't mind getting it. I have to turn my schedule in a month at a time at work so let me know if you know the dates so I can try to be off.

Betty when I see you will you tell me how to get music on my blog? Thanks


The cutie is still sleeping and its 9:12am. she was asleep about 9:30 last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just click on the bottem of the player it will say "create your free play list" an it has directions from that if your stuck let me know!