Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weekly recap...

So you all will be at Barb's for the card class this weekend, I'll be at Jason's sisters wedding. I'm pretty sure a couple of people are going to take care of me and make sure I get all the stuff, thank you ahead of time friends.

Well we are keeping our 17 month old niece for the week. We will get her on Sunday night, and then we are going to return her on Thursday evening. Her parents are going to Barbados(I think t hat is how you spell it). Tyson just got home from Iraq and then they have their wedding Saturday and fly out on Sunday. Its been along time since I had a little one under foot. Surely we will get through it all. You probably won't be hearing much from me next week.

Have fun on Saturday ...

Count down to January get away 77 days

3 comments:

Debbie H said...

I will be at card class and will help Deb to complete your projects. Good luck with the baby, good "birth control" for your kids! You will have a fun week. Enjoy.

Deb H

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the wedding!! We got you covered on card class.

Betty said...

How is your week going? Little ones are so precious.......