Friday, November 21, 2008

We survived the week.

Jason said last night he was actually going to miss the little girl. I love her she is sweet as can be and she was no trouble at all. She didn't have to be corrected or told no except about the remote. but with all that said I hope God is in on my plan to have no more little ones of my own. Nieces and Nephews will be just fine with me.

With the Christmas season upon us I have all sorts of things that need to be finished. Not even counting the gift buying and wrapping. How did I decide to make so many things before Christmas? Its a little crazy really. There really isn't any of the projects I can let go. So I'm scrapping at home which I almost never do. I'm scrapping the weekend of the Christmas swap and all the evenings in between that I'm actually home. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Yep, right there with you. Thank goodness for the extra week off.

I think one of my posts below disappeared????