Thursday, October 2, 2008

Packing

So tonight I'm packing. Mostly (is that a word?) everything is packed but my son will only wear jeans so I'm waiting for those to dry. ANd in the morning I'll pack the toiletries and stuff like that. It still is kinda overwhelming to me if we were flying I'd have to pair way down. The count stands at 1 back pack, 1 duffel bag, 1 camera/laptop bag, 1 extra lg suitcase, 1 lg suitcase, 1 medium suitcase, 1 cosmetic bag, a cooler and a crate with food in it. Do I really need all that stuff? I guess I do its on my list of stuff. And its just 1 day until we leave. WOW

And there are 4 goody bags which are about the size of those black walmart bags that you can get now instead of plastic? That is alot of bags!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to rent a
U-Haul trailer to take all your stuff!! Have fun and be careful.
Deb W

Melinda's World said...

Have fun! I will text you to see how it is all going.

Anonymous said...

have a good time and get some R&R for me!