Sunday, October 26, 2008

Big shopping trip..

Debbie w, Debbie h, Rhonda and I all went shopping in Nashville yesterday. It was alot of fun. WE all bought a ton. The back end of Debbie's truck was very full. I got pens, and paper (still haven't found much paper for my vacation book) and a new paper carrying thing and more paper. Joann had it 5 for $1 and michaels was on sale also and it was soild bazzill. Oh and I also got a bigger zyron than the x, but not the biggest one. Maybe it will work better than that 510 I got.

I think DW bought stamps and I'm not sure what else. NOt sure about the other two either, except they were purchasing paper at Michaels.

We also ran into Terri and Olive Garden and at Joann's.

4 comments:

scrap happy girl said...

Shopping is always fun! Congrats on the 10 years! I'm lovin nicks hair in the micky ear pic.

Anonymous said...

We were gone from 8am until about 6:30 pm and only drove about 120 miles. We visited OLIVE GARDEN, Hobby Lobby twice, Joann's twice, Michaels and Rivergate. Lots of fun, and lots of sales.

Debbie H said...

I bought a lot of paper and card stock, but stuff I have projects in mind for, really! No stamps, I really refrained. Yesterday I went to Dee's in Louisville and found the Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas stuff I have been coveting. I bought a round mini album and a page kit pack. I officially maxed out my shopping trip budget with that final purchase!

Deb H

Betty said...

Sounds like you all had a great time!!!! Are you ready for Retreat in Nov?