Saturday, October 4, 2008

WE are here!!

We got to the condo around 215 pm (eastern) this afternoon. We went to DTD tonight after Jason watched the 1st half of the ND game. It was busy but not crazy. We went in all the stores and what alot of disney stuff there is. The lego store was nuts. I'd heard there was a scrapbook store but it was closed. World of disney had some scrap stuff but didn't look because I thoght there was a whole store. Anyway condo is nice. We had a little trouble getting around since we got here. Jason and I have fussed about it several times. He can't seem to understand the layout and I didn't study it because I thought he would just know like usual. Anyway more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it there safely. Have fun!!! Deb W

Anonymous said...

glad you all made it safe and sound have a good time!!

Terri