Monday, September 29, 2008

WE Leave in 4 days

Well everything is coming at me quick now. I have a huge pile of stuff in the bedroom that needs to be divided up and put in suitcases ect. I getting Emily out of school at 12:30 on Friday and getting nick about 1:45 and we are trying to leave by 3pm. That may or may not happen. We can't hardly wait. We being Em and I, Jason and Nick are not that excited. I just hope Nick can be nice for 7 days. Itll be interesting to see how it all works out.

Anyway so much to do, gotta go to Debbie's and get my shot, pick up movies, and then Id like to get a pedicure if I have time. I have two more tanning sessions I have to work 3 more days and church on Wednesday night and then all the stuff that just goes with leaving town, you know clean out frig, go to bank to get cash (alot of cash lol) um take nick to practice tomorrow night, cook dinner tomorrow and Thursday night which means dishes to do. The packing is the part that has me a little crazy. I'm completley overwhelmed. I don't know where to start I have about a billion things that I don't normally pack stuff for the condo and then ponchos and banaids and headache meds and do you take those with you to the park everyday and have to lug around a bag. ANd what about my camera? how do I want to carry it. I bought a new camera bag but haven't decided for sure if I like it.

Sorry for the vent. I'll post an update later in the week. Maybe with a picture of all the JUNK i'm taking. 4 pairs of shoes Wow. that is to many

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I had the same problem as you....what to take to Disney. Oh my, what an issue!!! LOL I hope you all have lots of fun.

Debbie H said...

Relax and have fun. There is nothing so critical that you may forget that you can't buy when you get there. I know that rushed feeling of packing, though! Once you hit the road just let out a big sigh of relief! Take lots of pictures and have lots of fun.

Deb H