Monday, September 8, 2008

Godstock 15

Well another Godstock has come and gone. We have been to about 10 Godstocks (the last 10) and it has never rained during worship. It has rained right up until time and right after time but never during worship. Well it did this year it drizzled all night. My socks were wet my clothes, my hair, it was an interesting evening to say the least. I did enjoy it though. Saturday evening was much better and we had a fire in Melinda's campsite after worship and had marshmallows and hot dogs. I didn't take my camera, I never do, not sure why so I won't have any pictures.

I should be at the next weekend, at least Friday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed ya this weekend. See ya soon. Deb W

Debbie H said...

Missed you too, Chelle. Sorry it rained on you, but still glad you got to go to Godstock.

Deb H