Wednesday, March 5, 2008

thought this was interesting.

Treasure their friendship and consider yourself dearly blessed!
I had a scrappin buddy and would love to have one again but life is always changing and as time has passed we've drifted more and more apart due to life's events not to mention we live 50 miles away from each other, and all my other friends could care less about scrapbooking. I miss our times together sharing family stories and having a good girly girl time together and sharing our passion for scrapbooking.
So to those of you that have a friend that your always getting together with on a regular basis scrapping, having a good time, traveling to and from crops and other events, consider yourself lucky and value that friendship as there are many of us who long for that kind of relationship with someone special as a best friend.
I guess I'm just down in the dumps this morning and have attended a recent crop, where others were scrapping with their friend(s) and I was off to myself and was even the last person to have someone else come and sit beside them, and actually it was when I was leaving even.
I guess in my heart I was envious of everyone else. Oh well, enough of my whinning, and Thanks for letting me vent, but I just wanted to step foward and remind everyone to hold their friends close to their heart and do something special for them to show much you value their friendship(s)! Have a great remaining week(end) scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, value all my scrappin friends!!!!! Can't wait to see ya this weekend. Be careful. djw