Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another day

Another pic of retreat, Michelle working in her class she so gladly volunteered for. (ha ha)



Well, I haven't had much to say this week.. What a crazy 2 days its been. On Monday a worked 9 hours and almost 12 hours yesterday. I don't go in until later today.


I'm in search of 2 pictures that I had in my hand right before retreat. They are of my Grandparents, my cousin called and asked for them to be emailed to him. He is getting the tattoo that papa had and my other cousin already has. The reason I have the pic is because I was going to use it for my tatoo. I had already misplaced these once and found them while packing for retreat. I then put them right where I would know where they were. Any idea where that could be? I've ripped the house apart trying to figure it out. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Did I bother to tell anyone where I put them?>?????





Anyway thanks for taking the time to listen to the vent. I'll find those things probably to late for him though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you ever found them much less lost them again. You are getting crazy like me. Guess what, I can't find the snake stickers we used for Gatlinburg. Maybe they are with your pics, huh?

Anonymous said...

Did you have these at retreat? I remember you showing us something - I just can't remember if it was a pic, something similar... I'm probably not much help!!

I hope you find them - I have lost an entire page that I have searched the world over - and can't find.

I'm sure they will turn up when you least expect them to!!

mh