Monday, March 31, 2008

some info...

So the April's Fool joke has come and gone and yes it was a joke. I'll tell the whole story this weekend. Glad its ok with everyone if Emily comes along. She proably won't do much but she will proably at least try.

My son came home from his dad's all ready to go somewhere else. Anywhere else really. He says he doesn't like being in this house. I'm sure its because there are rules. Tons and tons of rules according to him. I don't really agree.
The rules are as follows. no gutair before 9am or after 9pm, take out trash and empty dishwasher when needed, don't get in trouble and school, don't smoke, drugs ect. and get c's or better in all your classes. And attend church. wow those are some tough rules.
Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! He has such a hard life. I know this is all because his dad is going to be having his own place and he is thinking he'll move there and not have to deal with me anymore. Cause I nag all the time. Wow I wish I didn't have teenagers some days. THis to shall pass I'm sure.

seeya later gang.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass but guess what....something else comes along to take it's place. Sometimes it is tough being a Mom!!

Bethany, Brande, myself and 2 of her friends spent the evening at David's Bridal. Believe it or not, it was fun and we actually agreed on a dress. It is so hard to believe my youngest will be getting married. I am happy for her but the selfish part of me will truly miss her and wants her to stay home!!

Chelle, I am really glad the info you received was actually a joke!!!! See ya this weekend. Can't wait to scrapbook. djw

Debbie H said...

Nick is being a normal teen...it doesn't mean you still don't want to scream, but totally normal. Growing up is so painful, always was, always will be. Hang in there.

Deb, glad you had a good experience dress shopping, that can be painful too!

See everyone this weekend, can't wait!

Deb H