Thursday, March 27, 2008

april fools jokes??

So what a week its been. I have a few minutes so let me just give you all an update. My old boss may or may not be playing one of the best april fool's jokes ever on me. That is all i'm going to say about that until it is all finished up.

I love to get people on April Fools day. Its really alot of fun. So they are all working together to get me its not very much fun for me but they will get a great laugh out of it.

So what is going on with everyone? Betty how many are cropping next weekend? I'll be there on Saturday but not Friday night.


See ya later

4 comments:

scrap happy girl said...

life at the speed of zoom
I was having company now I'm not
my sis is back
Yes I coming next weekend
and uh April fools day has passed without me looking like a fool....
thankfully
a

Debbie H said...

Hmmm..can't wait to hear about this April fool's joke. I hope to be cropping next weekend both Friday night and Saturday. One more day to go and I'll be headed towards home. We are getting snow, 2-4" here, and 4-8" south of here, which is where I work. Do I want to go to the office tomorrow??? NO! I dread that long drive, bumpber to bumber, slipping and sliding. I just want to go home! Miss everyone so much, see you next weekend.

Deb H

Anonymous said...

Angie I hate to say it but ummm. april fools day isn't here yet. so you could still look like a fool. chelle

Anonymous said...

For your sake, I hope it turns out to be an April's Fool joke!!!!! I plan to scrapbook both Friday and Saturday if nothing happens. djw