Saturday, December 6, 2008

NO posting.

I'm sure you've noticed no blogging for me lately. We have been without a computer for a couple of weeks because we had no power cord and who knew it was such an ordeal to obtain a new one for a laptop. I had no idea how ridiculously expensive they were.

Lots going on with the holiday fast approaching. presents to wrap!! and alot of them! This week is shopping days at work and they are always a little crazy.!!

Next weekend is my big scrap event with my friends swapping cookies and tags and pages ! can't wait and I have a ton of gifts to finish and had a couple more added to my plate this week. One i'm being paid for so I couldn't say no to that!!

more later

1 comment:

Debbie H said...

Hey Chelle, glad to see you back on line. I'll see you at CB tomorrow, I have lost my voice (cold), hopefully I can talk tomorrow! Looking forward to next weekend, have almost everything ready to go!

Deb H