Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas times a comin'

I love Christmas, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I do have several projects underway that might or might not get done. I'm working on it. Half of my presents are wrapped and all but a few presents are bought. Gift cards are mostly all I have left. I made 2 cheese balls tonight one for my scrappin' buddies and one for Jason to take to work. I also made those noodle/butterscotch haystack things, and made my cookie dough and will bake it soon. I have to wait for it to chill in the frig. My bags can't be finished until my cookies are, my tags are done as well as my cards.

oh by the way Thanks so much for shopping at the Barrel if you did, I need my job and it is job security when you see all those people spending their money. Thanks a bunch.

See most of you on Friday night or Saturday I can't wait

2 comments:

Betty said...

I love Christmas too - my favorite time of the year. Whenever I get a chance I've enjoyed watching the great holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel these past few weeks.

Michelle, thanks for allowing us to come and shop - my co-workers look forward to it every year. I will pass your comments on to them. Thanks!!!

Debbie H said...

Cookies are baked and packaged, pages are finished, most of my gifts are wrapped, rented a truck for NY trip, reserved hotels, last order for gifts from Amazon was placed yesterday, I think I am on track. I want to make Jeanette's teacher an album for xmas, hope to do that this weekend while we crop, but I am totally not feeling packed or organized with he scrap stuff!

Was glad to shop at CB, it really helped my gift giving, and I appreciate that very much!

Deb H