Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Scrapbook village for sale. so sad


SCRAPBOOK VILLAGE---FOR SALE

YES. We are selling Scrapbook Village, and Here’s the Scoop!!
***Not all of you know that my husband will be 70 years old in a few months.
***Not all of you know that I’m not too far behind.
***Not all of you know that Mike is a Cancer Survivor. Pure and simple. We just want to spend time together, traveling around the country in our motor home, enjoying each other before it’s too late.
***TIME is the key factor here. We don’t intend to spend 6 months to a year to sell the business. (you can think that way when you’re in your 30’s or 40’s.)
***For this reason, we are pricing this 7 year old, Premier Scrapbook business at a greatly reduced figure. This would be a “God-send” to the right person. It’s a “bitter-sweet” situation for me because the business is so much fun. Running this business has placed me in the coveted 3% of all working people who just “love going to work”. But. As Mike put it, “The road is calling and the clock is ticking”.
Our Staff would like to remain if at all possible. I will be available during the first 6 months to personally tutor the new owner and show her all the “ropes” and introduce her to the “right people” in the industry.
You all know that I have out my heart & soul into this business for all these years, but right now, spending the next five years traveling with Mike is my number one priority.
If you are serious about owning your own scrapbook store, and would like to take advantage of this “turn-key operation”, Contact me as soon as possible. All inquires are confidential. Bonnie Wilcome

2 comments:

Melinda's World said...

You should do this Michelle. You would be great at running this business.

Chelle said...

I think it won't run without Bonnie