Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ok the computer is cured...

It pays to have friends who know a little IT stuff. We dumped and reloaded the computer ourselves and it was free. The only thing I lost was about 150 itunes songs because the virus was so bad we couldn't back up anything. Glad I didn't have the cricut thing I would have lost it also.

Anyway DH I'm so sorry to hear your news. Wondering if anyone has bought Bonnies yet? We are on for scrapbooking next weekend? Anything else I need to know about anyone or anything? Let me hear from you guys.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Glad to hear your back up and running.

Yes, crop is still on for next weekend, even though we'll be a small group. Deb H, Lisa and Terri will be out of town. Haven't heard from anyone else besides you.

Here's the link:

http://scraphappygirl4blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I will be there and can not wait!!! djw

Debbie H said...

Glad the computer is fixed, viruses are no fun. I'll be in Buffalo when you are cropping, maybe I'll pick up some new tips at CKC. Glad I paid for that ahead of time, I'd hated to have missed it!

Deb H