Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Monday

I guess I won't be posting pictures they are all on Angie's board this morning. For any of you who want to see them they are on her blog. If anyone needs copies I'll be glad to get them to you.

Today was May 5th the mexican holiday and we had mexican at work. I was suppose to make taco's nachos, spanish rice ect but nobody told me until I got to work this morning at 8:30 so we had frozen stuff from walmart with chips and salsa. Not sure why nobody told me until this morning.

Had a great day anyway. Betty let us know of any future dates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want copies of pics please. Go ahead and post yours. They can't be just like the others. Can't wait to crop and use our new cartridges.

Debbie H said...

Happy belated Cindo de Mayo. We didn't do Mexican, soccer game last night, so just sandwiches.

I think Wayne is leaving for NY tomorrow, I think he's going for a week. Tried sending Jackie with him but wouldn't go for it. Oh well, nice try.

Deb H