Monday, April 28, 2008

A whole week went by ...

How did I seem to go a whole week and not post. It must have been a busy week. Let's see went to Louisville and up to the outlets. They had a croc outlet and I was in hog heaven. I only ended up with one pair but they were cheap. I also liked some of the other stores. Maybe someday (during Christmas) we could all take a shopping road trip.

Is everyone ready for the big scrapping weekend. Wonder if my husband remembers I won't be home all weekend. He and Nick will be fending for themselves. I'm on the way to the grocery and to pick up stuff for the weekend.

Betty... My friend Melinda is coming on Saturday until she runs out of pictures. More later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for the big weekend!!!! Can't wait to scrap, scrap, scrap....my friends from Missouri are really looking forward to this. They have never cropped with a group (especially one like us). They just don't know what they are getting into, huh?

Debbie H said...

Where in Louisville is the Croc outlet? I'll have to check that out.

Ready for the weekend...I have to leave Saturday by noon and won't be back until Sunday am, but that's OK. I started packing last night.

See you all Friday night, I am bringing my 2 big folding tables.

Deb H

Anonymous said...

Croc outlet I need info
lol like I need another pair..
a