Thursday, April 17, 2008

Didn't realize...

Its been almost a week with no new posts. Not alot to tell I guess. Everything is marginally boring so I'm liking that. Some friends of our called to say they are moving away and do we want to buy their house, well we are on the fence. Location is great but I've always hated the lay out of their house. Who knows don't even know for sure we can get the money. Anyway...

Scrappers not sure how much I'll be scrapping. Em will be here so I won't be back from getting her until 6 or 7 on friday. On Saturday she doesn't really have anything to do so not sure how that will work out.

Betty the list from NSB weekend. I can't find mine anywhere could you email me the list you have? thanks

1 comment:

Betty said...

Ha Ha - I'm still trying to find my list. I've been looking for a few days now..... I'll try harder tomorrow - taking the day off for an IV treatment, so I should have time in the morning to hunt it down.

Sounds like we're down to a very small group this weekend........