Friday, April 11, 2008

Nicks date...

I'll have to post pictures later. Haven't downloaded yet. He was a gentlemen. He shook every ones hand at her house as she introduced them. She looked beautiful. Nick looked all grown up in his uniform with a beautiful girl in a formal. He gave her, her corsage and said "my mom thought I should." Her name was Raven and they are "just friends". He helped her get her dress in the truck and opened and shut the doors for her he was a romantic. ( at least the part I saw).
They stayed til the end they danced and Nick was a sweaty mess when he got in the truck. I think they had a great time. I'll post pics tonight or Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww......you 'bout brought tears to my eyes. Can't wait for pics. But you know I think Nick is special anyway.