Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life...

Well I'm well into my new job. I do enjoy it, its a little boring sometimes. I didnt realize how much I would miss people. I also didnt realize what a pain picking out clothes everyday would be.

The kids... well they are kids and don't like each other and do horrible mean spirited things to each other on a regular basis. I so thought by now at 15 and 18 they would have out grown that but no such luck for now. If you are a prayer keep them in your prayers. Nick plans to spend 6 weeks in Germany this summer and then come back to graduate and then go back to live. Her name is Sarah cause other than a girl what could make you want to move half way across the world.

Emily is taking tumbling and is thinking about trying out for cheerleader next year. With the school split not sure what she is going to do she can't seem to decide. She turned 15 this past Monday and she is having a sleepover on Friday night. Gigi cupcakes, movies, and who knows what else. Teenage girls it could be anything.

Jason and I are both fine, we feel like we are stuck we'd like to buy a house and a couple of cars but all those things take money, right, so we are working on it. If anyone happens to win the lottery can you throw us a little?

Have a great rest of the month.

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Hey Chelle, nothing is perfect, and it can be surprising what you miss with a job change. Some days I like working alone at home, but sometimes I feel really isolated and wish I could just chat face to face with someone, you get used to it though! Sorry the kids are fighting, I don't know that it ever stops, Jackie is 21 and she still fights with Jeanette, it's absolutely amazing. The bickering can drive me to drink some days! Miss you and hope to see you soon.

Deb H

Betty said...

Glad to hear your enjoying the new job. That's always a good thing!!