Saturday, January 16, 2010

October???

Its been forever since I posted so much has happened since October. I am no longer a long term employee of Cracker Barrel. I'm working at Hillvue Heights Church as the assistant to the children pastor. And I love it!! Work is fun, less stressful and I get to spend more time with my family which are all great things.!!

Had lunch with an old friend the other day, she is a new 1st time mom and I felt sorry for her almost, she is so lonely! She is staying home with the baby and has no friends really. It made me wonder if that was me some 15 ish years ago when Emily was born and how I ended up divorced before she was 2. Just sheer bordom of my then husband being all the adult conversationn I had, and then when I finally did go back to work when she was one and had adult time I just couldn't get enough. I don't know but it made me think about it.

Please pray for a friend of mine with a child with CP!! He will be going through some painfull treatment soon and needs our prayers as does his family!!

No comments: