Monday, March 2, 2009

WE had a wonderful card class on Saturday. We made some awesome cards!! Retreat is just days away and I'm so not ready. We leave in 10 days, can u belive it?

A special note to DW, I love you girlfriend, we are all going to be here to help you get through the empty nest. We will be so busy you won't have time to think about it. There are weddings, showers, retreats, shopping trips, on and on it goes. Anyway I'm here for you, let me know when you need me. Don't keep it bottled up! That is what I'm here for!!!

Everyone one have a blessed week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chelle!! I am very happy for her but it is really hard after having kids around for 32 years. I know this is the way it is supposed to happen and I am very proud of both my girls but it doesn't make it any easier. I am really thankful to have friends and yes, I will get thru this. Thanks for being there!! Deb W

Debbie H said...

Sorry I missed card class, and no, I can't believe retreat is right around the corner! I have to buy more kisses to finish the 65 favors I told Bonnie I'd make, yikes!

Deb, if Jackie doesn't make her 3.0 this semester I told her she has to move home and go to WKU...she could rent a room from you and you could have a kid again, it's a win/ win situation, LOL!

Deb H

Betty said...

Hang in there Deb!

Anonymous said...

Gee thanks Harris!! Wow, with a friend like you, who knows what is next? haha Deb W