Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday...

Debbie! Hope you have fantastic day roomie!!!

So hope all of you retreat goers are ready cause this chick isn't! I had good intentions of making chex mix ect. I'll be honest don't know if that is going to happen! I've been VERY busy!! I hope tonight to get some stuff packed and do my cookin stuff tomorrow night. Then I have a packed day Wednesday no time for anything really unless I do it after church (which probably will have to) Then we are leaving bright and early on Thursday morning. Hey Deb W my truck has been doing ok, and as long as we go at the same time I might just go ahead and drive.

3 days!!!

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Thanks, my b'day really snuck right up on me. I have been sick, if retreat was this past weekend I would not have gone. I should be back in tip top shape by Thursday, though! I am mostly packed, so many projects started. I am off Thursday, have a lot of running to do in the morning, so if anyone needs anything, I am going downtown so hitting lots of spots on Scottville Rd., let me know. Would love to be at the lodge by 1pm, we'll see!

Deb H

Michelle said...

I just emailed this out...

I found a green shirt, but I need to "alter" it. I thought maybe a pot with gold coins. Anything on the cricut carts? Maybe SCAL? I could just pin it to the front. I have to cover up the Christmas theme. :)

I also have a hat for me and a bow tie. I thought I could make some gold buckles from paper and tape them to some black slippers.

I did not get a hold of any gold coin chocolates. Does anyone know where to get any?

Is everyone good to go to be part of a rainbow? If you don't have solid color PJs, at least a monochromatic look would do.

Tracy - I hope you follow this blog as I cannot find your email addy anywhere!

WOO HOO!! I'm ready for retreat! At least for the PJ contest! Not packed at ALL!!