Saturday, January 24, 2009

its done...

Every box is put empty, all the dishes are put away. Everything is done. I will proably reorganize my scrap area alitte, mostly cause I want to not because I have to, and the storage closet needs a little work rearranging so things fit better but really everything else is done. Pictures on the walls and all that jazz!! I am going to get some 5x7 of Jason and my family to put in the hallway the ones I have up are really old and I took new ones at Christmas so I will use those once I blow them up.

Its such a good feeling, everything is in its place and everything has a place, I didn't really know if that was possible a couple of times today but it alll worked out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I know you are glad the work is behind you!! But, it was worth it to have all of you together.
Deb W

Debbie H said...

I am very impressed! We moved almost 4 years ago and still have boxes that are not unpacked...and pictures that did not get hung. In fact, the girls had their picture taken at Christmas and those are the first pics we have hung!

You must be so relieved!

Deb H