Thursday, January 22, 2009

1 day till move day.

Wow I'd don't know how I'll ever be done. we finally had to break down yesterday and go buy boxes, just couldn't collect enough. We have so much stuff, I look at it all and wonder where in the world we kept it all. I think that is why my house always looks like a cyclone has been through it. To much stuff for the space.

8 days till we go on a girly adventure ... are you packed? I'm not, don't even know where my scrapbook stuff is at this point. I'll probably bring mostly Disney stuff to work on, still have the kids books to finish. I also would like to do cards for mom's birthday like Rhonda did for her parents for Christmas. We'll just have to see.

Hope everyone is well, and did you see on the news Obama took the oath of office again because of the mixing of words, he also didn't use a bible the 2nd time around. I found it interesting.

4 comments:

Debbie H said...

I so feel for you, moving is so awful, I just hate it. It is wonderous where all that stuff comes from and how you fit it all in the space you have (doesn't matter how much space you have, it always seems to fill up). You'll get through it though!

I am semi packed for retreat. Not bringing a lot. When I look at the basics it's a ton: Ott lights, table chair, cushion, stamps, suitcase, food etc....Only bringing started projects so I don't have to bring too much more!

If anyone wants to use any of my cartridges and needs overlays/ books, let me know. Otherwise I am only bringing cartridges to use with DS "just in case".

Saw the Obama thing, with the words mixed up. Didn't hear or notice that the Bible was missing the 2nd time...all very interesting. Personally I am still disturbed with his whole church debacle and the fact that he just leaves his church like he didn't know what was going on and the media totally drops it.

Deb H

scrap happy girl said...

let us know if you need a helping hand!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Chelle. I'm there if you need me.

Hey, what about the weather? Snow in the forecast 4 days so far next week. Wouldn't you know it? Pray it just passes thru....
Deb W

Betty said...

Like the new blog layout!

I've been in the same spot for 15 years would hate to think of moving with all those years of accumulation. The scrap supplies are overwhelming as it is.

I know your excited though!

I find everything about the new
"Change" interesting......