Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a nice place to stay

The weekend was alot of fun. Anyone shopping for a scrapbook retreat I would recommend this. The waiting on you is absolutely amazing, you just get up from the table and leave your dishes. Where else can you do that? They helped you carry all your bags in. On Friday night they turned down your bed and put a mint on the pillow. They had soda and water and tea to drink all the time. they also had wonderfully prepared meals. we had wonderful food the whole weekend. There are pics on the blog also so make sure to check them all out.

5 comments:

Debbie H said...

Hi Chelle, great pictures! I am ready to do this again, it was so much fun. I loved being waited on, so nice! I got so much done, I should have counted before we left:

15 12x12 pages
2 cards
3 mini albums
9 7x7 pages
12 8 1/2x11 pages
put pictures in 1 mini album I already made
started a mini chip board album

Deb H

Debbie H said...

FYI, the new Cricut Cartridges were announced at CHA this weekend. They are due out in October:

Hello Kitty
Wild Card (various shapes and images)
another Christamas cartridge basketball
Tinkerbell and Friends
Cars (Pixar)
Sesame Street.

Anonymous said...

There are actually 12 new cartridges. They have appeared on "OH MY CRAFTS" for preordering:
The other ones are Calligraphy, Sans Serif, & Black letter(?). Not much I am interested in.djw

Debbie H said...

I just hopped over and see where they added the 3 other cartridges, all fonts. I actually have 2 of the 3 in TTF so can cut on SCAL. No font cartridges for me with SCAL now, but I may be tempted to get the Cars cartridge!

Deb H

Betty said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. The place looks awesome.
Deb H., looks like you rocked the house.....

I will definitely have to get my hands on the Cars cartridge and Tinkerbell.