Thursday, July 24, 2008

another week come and gone



Its Thursday again last Thursday I was doing a count down. I don't have anything to count down to tonight. I guess I could do Disney Count 10 weeks or is it 11 weeks. So I won't start boring you with that already. I could count down to Bethany's wedding, Which is like 10 months, or Christmas which is 5 months. You know all sorts of things to count down till.

We had a lost and found ipod at work and after the right amount of time elapsed Gerry let me bring it home for Emily so she is really excited she bought some songs. She goes back to Glasgow next weekend for the school year.


I might stop to say hey Friday or Saturday but I won't be cropping. see ya till next time. Here are 2 pics from the weekend, I really love. One is at Patti's and the other is the "junk" we use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will miss ya this weekend!!