Friday, June 27, 2008

Well it starts

The kids have been pretty nice to each other and me for a couple of days but this morning ww 3 appeared at my mama's. Not fun. Nick's attitude is more than I know what to do with and Emily is just plain ole hateful sometimes. I forbid them to talk to one another we will see how that goes. Nick can't answer anything without a rude hateful answer it makes me want to smack his face. Well that being said I do love my kids and I don't really care if they are having a good time or not, I'm seeing my family period and if they don't like it to bad.

see ya chelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the kids are being so bad. Just ignore them and have fun with your grandmother!!!

Debbie H said...

I agree, ignore them. Teenagers are tough. I am a little in between, Jackie is outgrowing that stage and Jeanette hasn't started yet. It's my small reprieve, but I know it's going to start again!

Deb H