Friday, June 13, 2008

My big Thursday

I had a tooth pulled first one ever. it didn't feel to good. It was a wisdom tooth that had been giving me some pain so they extracted it because it was just a wisdom tooth. Have you ever seen the roots on one of those suckers??? Its huge. I was shocked that came out of my mouth. Also the dentist said I had a very small mouth. So I know all of you are amazed but I can now say I have a small mouth. Anyway so now I have one less tooth and they also cleaned them while I was there.

I'm sitting by the pool as I write this. I have to go to work in a little while but letting Em swim before I have to get ready. Kind of a nice place, except its freaking hot. I was hoping that rain shower yesterday would have cooled things off but I think it made it hotter.

5 comments:

scrap happy girl said...

Man the pool sounds good ...
no rain out this way.

Anonymous said...

Small mouth????????? What was he smoking? Just kidding. Hope you are feeling better already. djw

Debbie H said...

Sorry to hear about your tooth troubles. Small mouth, eh? That makes me smile :) I left the house today for the first time in a week. Jackie and I went up to Deemer's for some groceries. It is hot! Hope everyone has an enjoyable Father's Day Sunday.

Deb H

Betty said...

Yuck, I hate tooth pain and going to the dentist... Hope your feeling much better.

Going to miss you and Deb scrappin next weekend!!!

Melinda's World said...

I hate to hear about the tooth issue. I hope you are feeling better now.