Wednesday, April 22, 2009

its Wednesday...

Just 3 weeks till vacation for me! I'll be sleeping in and resting! Sometimes a stayacation is fun, although those you who know me well know I would rather be on the beach! But the hubby says no "real" vacation this year. I do plan to go visit my mamaw for a few days in Indiana and maybe have lunch with some high school friends before the big reunion in August. I can't believe I've been out of high school for 20 years. Time sure has sped by.

Everyone is so quiet. What is everyone up to this week let us know and are you ready for NSW its 9 days away!!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Congrats on the 20th reunion. My 30th is this year in August, I seriously doubt I'm going to make it to Jersey for the celebration, though.

Debbie H said...

Hey Chelle, busy weekend. My mom and dad came in Wed and left this morning. Mixed feelings, glad I am seeing everyone this weekend. I haven't pulled together anything but my stamped images for NSD, I had all these great ideas, but you might just get me, my hot dogs, and my stamped images. Miss everyone.
Deb H